The signs are designed to have a minimum usable life in excess of 10 years, and the LED circuitry is engineered such that if one LED fails the other LEDs are not affected. Even with the long service-free life, as with all Southern signs, they are designed to be serviceable in place with out any special tools. Should the street be renamed or if the lens has to be replaced for any reason, most sign shops can make replacement lenses. Swapping out lenses requires no use of tools.
The .125” gauge aluminum body is continuously welded for superior strength and weather protection that can withstand winds of 110 mph. Polycarbonate lenses and films are specifically designed for outdoor use and are engineered to hold up to UV rays. In addition to standard green and blue backgrounds, signs can be built with retroreflective backgrounds.
In addition to improving visibility, Southern's signs can help set a community apart. Our advanced CAD system can reproduce any logo, and the powder-coated housing can be painted to match the color of the mast arms to compliment the streetscape of any city.
Each sign is FDOT approved and UL listed and comes with a 7-year limited warranty.
- Excellent day and night visibility meets FWHA standards
- Energy efficient LEDs offer low operating costs
- Standard design requires no tools to open sign or replace lens
- Designed to withstand 110 mph wind
- Average expected minimum service life of 10 years
- Trapezoid shape is designed for optimal visibility at 150 feet
- Angled face prevents any build up of snow
- Designed for maximum illumination and easy maintenance.
- Available in single or double faces with Phillips Rebel LED strips.
Thin Led Sign
- All of the advantages of our standard LED, but a slimmer frame.
- Rigid or swinging mount.
- 19 inch only