- CCT Range complies to ANSIC78.377-2008.
- Thermally stable typical lumens (± 10%)
- Rated life is based on 70% lumen maintenance, and engineering testing and probability analysis.
- Equivalency based on the Energy Star® Integral LED Lamp Center Beam Intensity Benchmark Tool.
- Energy Star® is available.
Note: All Information consistent with IESNA LM-80-08 results and IESNA LM-79-08 testing completed by a qualifie Facility
This product has a warranty for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. The warranty is invalid in the case of improper installation, tampering, orremoval of the Q.C. date label. Installation in an improper working environment or installation not according to the current edition of the National Electric Code also invalidates the warranty. Should this product fail during the warranty period, it will be replaced free of charge, subject to correct installation and return of the faulty unit. We do not accept responsibility for any installation costs associated with the replacement of this product after teh 1 year standard warranty. This warranty is in addition to the statutory rights in the country of purchase. We reserves the right to alter specifications without prior notice.