The ATC-1000 is the first of the new ATC line of modularly-built, standards-based controllers from Peek Traffic. Designed for ease-of-use and easy adaptability, the ATC-1000 traffic controller features Peek’s latest ATC engine board, a full line of communications options including multiple serial ports, multiple Ethernet ports, a USB firmware and memory port, and a range of I/O and D modules.
The ATC-1000 controller uses NTCIP communications natively and is entirely compatible with Peek’s IQ Central® traffic management system. Interchangeable I/O modules and D Modules allow the ATC-1000 controller to be utilized in the latest cabinets, but it will also work as a plug-in replacement in older, non-standards-based cabinets that currently house Multisonics, Traconex, LMD 40, LMD 9200 and HMC-1000 controllers, thus providing an upgrade path for older intersection control hardware.
Programmable from the front panel, via USB database download, via ATC Link direct connection,via IQ Central or via Spinnaker's sophisticated central system environment, the ATC-1000 controller line is a powerful new option that can be used wherever NEMA, NTCIP and ATC compatibility is required.
- Meets the ITE / AASHTO / NEMA ATC standard
- 40 character × 16 line Backlit LCD Display
- Linux Operating System with memory management for process isolation
- Compliant with NTCIP 1201, 1202
- 2070 or 3000E compatible modem slot (your choice) with full modem flow control support
- 300MHz Freescale Power Quix 2 processor
- Two 100Base -T Ethernet ports
- High speed USB port
- 32 key soft-touch keypad for front panel programming
- Speaks NTCIP protocol
- Fully IQ Central and IQ Link compatible
- Auto-recognizes I/O and D Modules
- Programmable using the front panel, via IQ LInk or IQ Central, Data Key, or via a USB thumbdrive
- 5 serial ports, with RS485 support on one port. (The port that functions as the RS485 port is jumper selectable)
- Internal voltage monitoring, power supply voltage readings are available on the LCD screen
- Internal temperature sensor
- 16MB Flash memory (standard)
- 64MB SDRAM memory (standard)
- 1MB SRAM
- Transit Signal Priority
- CIC Critical Intersection Control, allows unit to support most adaptive central systems
- Dual traffic engines: phase-based and interval-based. Transition between phase based and interval based is done simple pattern change WITHOUT sending the intersection into Flash . . .an industry first
Available I/O Modules
- NEMA TS2 Type 1 I/O Module
- NEMA TS2 Type 2 I/O Module
- HMC-1000 I/O Module
- LMD 40 I/O Module
Available D Modules
- Peek 3000E Closed Loop D Module
- LMD 40 D Module
- Traconex D Module
- Multisonics D Module
- 90 day trial versions of IQ Central are available. Please contact your Distributor, as extensive configurations of your network will be required.
- The revision of ATC Link should match the revision of the ATC-1000 controller.