The Thin LED design is easy to maintain. Lens replacement requires no use of tools, and the replacement of light engines and power supplies can be done without removing the sign from the mast. We guarantee our products that excel in ease of maintenance and durability.
The .125” gauge aluminum body is continuously welded for superior strength and weather protection that can withstand winds of 110 mph. Polycarbonate lenses and films are specifically designed for outdoor use and are engineered to hold up to UV rays. In addition to standard green and blue backgrounds, signs can be built with retroreflective backgrounds.
In addition to improving visibility, our signs also allow for a degree of uniqueness. Our advanced CAD system can reproduce any logo, and the powder-coated housing can be painted to match the color of the mast arms to compliment the streetscape of any city.
Each sign is FDOT approved and UL listed and comes with a 7 year limited warranty.
Thin LED internally illuminated street name signs are a streamlined version of the standard LED sign with all of the same features.
- Thinner and lighter weight than the Standard A body sign
- Energy efficient, long life LEDs
- Available as single or double sided signs
- 19" overall height with a 15" lens height
- Meets or exceeds FWHA visibility standards
- Rated at 110 MPH and withstood super storm Sandy
- Designed for maximum illumination and easy maintenance.
- Available in single or double faces with Phillips Rebel LED strips.
Thin Led Sign
- All of the advantages of our standard LED, but a slimmer frame.
- Rigid or swinging mount.
- 19 inch only